Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Would A Dogs Nose And Lips Peel



I po wycieczce...Cześć !
Bardzo zadowolonym, liznąłem Wiednia, and his wife watched a few (hundred) images have been watching on TV somewhere, book or other places. ... The beautiful architecture, and simply no words!
As with Prague - a week is not enough for the city to explore on the boards ... from stone to stone: P
Since Györ was some 50km away from Mason, and there a bit pooglądałem.
I found a model shop, unfortunately okazałbył to be a typical RC (sign Tamiya) attracted anyway.
Next - I'm fascinated by the plants, something amazing!
not fail to gather weeds to their work, but forgot to bring your fishing rod (
On days powstawiam bit images (such as from Prague, I was always chasing time, sorry)
Exhibition.
As for me, a big, a lot of models.
Total did not see, unfortunately.
issuing their work suggested a list of classes is not what is on the tables, (helped my wife, I was writing Ada filled the following tables).
In some cases, I made a mistake in issuing, jumped tracks in one model, the head flew figurkom August, also gave me Prohibition in the bone.
wood veneer, napuchła on the one hand ... how?
I have no idea.
more or less by chance I met a number of modellers, from whom I heard a few nice words at their work, it is nice (now writing), on the spot I was just stupid and did not really know how to zachować.Otrzymałem few calls here and there, I offered some help in painting figures - certainly would use!
Hungarians themselves are nice people (at least those whom I met) pychota Food, beer, too.
professions. Models
weak it just was not (unless mine), I have heard that enough ... I do not know it was my first time so I do not have the scale porównawczej.Jak mentioned earlier did not saw anything, but I've seen were great!
Awards.
Oscar, my dears, has won two of the medal!
Gold for the Crocodile (this I expected) - commonly wykosił his year in 1935, and in 1972 it was slightly worse (such a blessing in disguise) for bronze. (Or as I call it the second loser)
I do not know what terms I am happy about that - may want to continue to model - I see a bright future for him!
"do not want to let it, but I need" - that I exhibited
dud in the category of others. Tank on the absence of the same civilians it away so I decided to leave in the category different to fight with everything possible - and surprisingly won!?
Collecting figurines found "something" into his own, then ask his colleagues what was going on, maybe someone left by accident, forgot, I heard - you have singled out Hungary. It turned out that fell on the types of models / work in their view, deserved award and leave Ensolv next to them. Summing
returned with a shield, with a hint of one foot on it;)
two gold, one bronze and gold award
Crocodile 1 / 35
Prohibition Gold 1 / 35
Halftrack Bronze 1 / 72
Distinction Crabbuster




sorry chaos in the text.
not explain whether this noise maker in the head, which I did not drink for six days, and still wreaking havoc in his head ... or thronging impressions still can not concentrate.
Regards Rafal Jankowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment