Monday, April 11, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots In Northern Nj

Number 190 - The Jam" That's Entertainment "

a few days I go on vacation for the coveted Polish . Family and friends have not seen a long time, it is not so surprising that at this moment I live practically the only departure. Slowly, I pack a suitcase, closes the main issues at work, calling on friends and plan each day in turn. For portable begin to collect songs and albums, which would have a traveling companion. I do this always before every trip, holiday, trip or mission. I choose not only the new stuff, catching up to do, often reach for the music to truly hackneyed, but one without which I can not imagine traveling. This is my toolbox.

I have to choose wisely, because this path sound will accompany me for the next two weeks, regardless of the location and the weather. Some have already completed a. If you want to know what I play, check it out below. To hear the end of April.



0 comments:

Post a Comment