Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Similarities Reality Television

Number 189 - Shawn Mullins Yellow Dog Song "

glance at a few random posts on my blog is enough to conclude that uncomplicated music prevails: worn emotions often isolated strikes the strings of guitars, keyboards plumkaniami simple, steady rhythm. This does not mean that formally reject the more complicated things - everyone likes to be in the end sometimes boast that they listened to music the equivalent of "Ulysses," Joyce. But it is not that part of the music is a mirror of my soul.

Apparently tastes are to some extent genetically determined - but what can I say that my tastes, my parents and brother so dramatically different and speaks to us, completely different music? Sometimes the reason for entertaining family squabbles, when each of us is trying to convince others of his genius discovered a piece.

If I let my brother, "Yellow Dog Song "pokiwaƂby head with understanding and tried to show interest, but I know that the mandolin and the rural atmosphere of this song would have persuaded him not well enough to later heard the it alone. Have changed and I talked about, rather of the best texts Bender with Future or mentioned that bought us, "Cherries in Beer." And as for "Cherry in Beer" agree exactly 5.2 percent.



0 comments:

Post a Comment