Friday, April 1, 2011

Brazilian Wax Images After

Number 193 - Jimmy Eat World "12.23.95"

little, as they say, the ass to write a song dealing with Christmas at the beginning of April and the awakening of spring, but contrary to appearances both seasons provoke in me a similar sensitivity decks . In a nostalgic mood makes me both the thick falling snow flakes of the evening, and taking place on a cloudless, blue-reddish the sky the sun. It is easy to catch such tricks, then dreamily for a moment, because I'm a sensitive guy. I do not know, maybe that nostalgia is my own, absolute enemy of my time encouraging people to stipple a bit exaggerated to me above, matching the song is my idealized images. So I admit, I have a soft spot for Jimmy Eat World. Just like to view small, rosy prosiaczków, which has always been able to soften my heart.



0 comments:

Post a Comment