Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spray Paint Wwe Belt Replica-nwo Gold Plate

MANGO

MANGO is one of my favorite stores online. I believe that the materials and execution of clothing exceeds the quality of such ZARYA. Therefore, often look in the website shop - www.mango.com , and more recently crush on a few things so much that I decided to make a purchase. It was not easy because, to make purchases in MANGO SHOP ONLINE you must have a credit card (which so far I have not.) With the help of my brother in law came to me (Marco pozdrawiam:)), which paid for my purchases, and I did I pay him money europrzelewem bank. The great advantage is that the purchases came to me literally in two days, were solidly packed, and even waited in the gift package as a "shopper bag" sign firmowanej MANGO:) Anyway, I recommend to all those who are hesitating because purchase online MANGO is a pure pleasure! I decided on a bag, wallet and pants (a bit lengthy - to shorten, but in a prettier color than the photo:)) And here's my acquisitions:

BAG

www . mango.com
www.mango.com


WALLET

www.mango.com

www.mango.com
www.mango.com


PANTS

www.mango.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment