Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sending Sms To Friends For New Born Baby

Number 192 - ZZ Top" Blue Jean Blues "

Every time angry at each other and almost every time I repeat the same mistake - not ironed trousers evening before work. This results in pulling out of the morning schedule prasówki morning, cereal with cold milk for breakfast and a shower two times faster than usual. Set ups So portable board, grab the iron, pour mineral without gas, as distilled ended long ago, I set the option "couple" on up, the white clouds cut through the thick fabric rozleniwiając it a bit and deluded feeling of lightness, I am taken advantage of this moment, I reduce the pair , twist the thermostat until the third period trying to finish off the legendary quarter, and the lamp glows orange and blinks his eyes. Push the soul like iron roller asphalt wgniatający pozimowe holes, consistently offsetting each indentation. Hell breaking temperatures resistance of the last fold, the last part of the leg is the destructive power of my iron. We are proud to take off my pants with the board, I assume, trying to attain i. ..



0 comments:

Post a Comment