Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hard Coughing Taste Blood

Scout 1 / 35 2011 Mosonmagyaróvár

Hi.
Byczenia quite (well, almost, goes Picnic / grillówka) - throw in the workshop and Carrierka Marder III.
history of how it happens to me random ...
started from the figure under which blinded the stand (so quietly - and good) - zbabrałem melting in the oven, I wanted something else only "under it" - I caught you ever begun Marder, a base (so ugly, that beautiful), but still something was missing. I chose a small but interesting vehicle Carrier. I already had a plaque to him, so went into the building to try flashing. Was lost a bit on the background of the destroyer ruined it a bit and decided to reach the top. Of course, will also figure, the Poles. The vehicle with the markings PL, fictional.
I do not want to mess in the literature and applied poprawki, więc nieco zwymyślony.
Zarys wstępny przedstawia się takoż:

   


Myślę, że dość ciekawie to wygląda na tym etapie. Co będzie później czas pokaże.
A, bo nie dodałem - figurka od której się zaczęło finalnie nie wystąpi.
Była celem a stała się przyczynkiem, dziwne...

Pozdrawiam
RJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment