Monday, May 16, 2011

What Is This White Stuff In My Clit

PINK Chianti Siena San Gimignano

first impression of Chianti? A delicious wine, bruschetta and a unique landscape! We went by Chianti on the way to Siena and a car I did not know what I focus my attention:) On each side of us were surrounded symmetrical vineyards situated in the green hills. If you dream of Tuscany with postcards, it certainly will not disappoint you Chianti! It is nice to stay somewhere on a side road and walk among the vineyards and high cypress trees. Of course, inherent in most places it was APE, funny Italian car affectionately known by me and my sister "three wheels"), this car is produced by Piaggio, and during their first holiday in Italy, rubbing his eyes with astonishment when I saw this marvel.
stayed in Greve in Chianti the tasty bruschetta and wine of course. The town I am not amazed, but the surroundings and the food was extra. Zahaczyliƛmy also about Badia a Passignano that made an impression with your specific, tranquil atmosphere. A little regret not visited Monteriggioni , but everything before us! BLACK CHIANTI
theme for this dress was a pink blouse from H & M collection, which advertised Gisele Bundchen. I added the pink lips, I love this color :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment