Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Building An Outboard Motor Stand

Continental Farewell "Total Devastation"

recently called me a little here and there and this is reflected in the activity on the blog in recent weeks, as I would forget so regular posting. This does not mean that I lose a few - my big plan to bring the dots to the entry number one, does not change in any respect.

But now I have to go and again the next week and a half I will cut off from the (private) Internet in greater or lesser extent. As a consolation, and leave the Continental Farewell "Total Devastation" - one of my favorite songs of last year, wiping about something that sounds like REM recording shoegazeowanÄ… rejuvenation, basement version of "Imitation of Life" with a friend from college.

And I dopakowujÄ™ bag, ripped the album Farewell to the mp3 player and I do not say goodbye, and to the (imminent) see.



0 comments:

Post a Comment