Friday, May 20, 2011

Bugatti Veyron Cooling Diagram



Increasingly during the day I lay myself on the balcony. All plants have sprung up, some in pretty big bushes changed. There are 3 rose bushes and two of them already have one flower, small red roses. There is also a lot of other greens, which is said to have colorful flowers, well, wait and wait. And even doing a daily inspection: Only here the fruit appeared, even trying on him, but I was herded ..

most like to sit near the banana tree, now he has only 2 leaves, but growing it is another. This banana plant is a very interesting plant, so I can sit down, that creates the leaf canopy above my head :-)
corner of banana is the perfect place to observe, I see the streets, square in front of the shop, and whether it has already arrived in the tram and whether you already going home.
These faces from photographs does not mean that I was sad. I just saw the lens and I thought today would be a stylized melancholy Labrador

:-) And this vegetation from urban squares:

0 comments:

Post a Comment