Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hybridization Of Clf2

cozy place to walk around the building

The day started as usual: wake up, awaiting the preparation of breakfast on the slice of cucumber (it was not the English cucumber, but I just washed). Then a nap, out for a morning walk, bowl, carrot (or a well-washed) for dessert. Been left on the balcony of a little, shook up after the pet corners, that's so boring as always, the routine. While I always hope there will be some deviation from the norm. And that you may be in the house and I could do in his legs into a ball and sleep happy, and he only can you throw garbage and come back in 5 minutes, not per pair godzin? Oj, torba w ręku, klucz w użyciu, czyli mam przed sobą tzw czas wolny. Mówiąc wprost, pora znaleźć wygodne miejsce na drzemkę.
I tak dziś się kręcę i zastanawiam gdzie będzie najlepiej poleżeć. Przy kanapach? Nie.. tam lubię tylko leżeć jak ktoś okupuje kanapy. U siebie w pokoju? Nieee tam później sobie pójdę. O, może do sypialni, za łóżkiem, z widokiem na skwerki. Coś się zbiera na burzę, będzie lało, wieje tak, że zasłonka łaskocze mnie po sznupie. Lepiej pójdę poleżeć w inne miejsce. I dobrze zrobiłem, bo wiatr nagle się zerwał i drzwi z the bedroom is closed with a bang. Ha, ha but I'm smart, I could go out on time. However, it has a sense of time ;-) Maybe
chlipnę a little water, Fr. what a surprise, the door to the small bathrooms are repealed ..
And there, after my little dog paradise - a sack of dog food. And can not come, there's always close their doors and I do not like them back open. I know I stand in the doorway, and a look around.
is cleaner, crates of drinks - but stuffed it here, rolls of paper - now I'm not interested, as an adult I am ;-), is, and my bag of food .. Opened!!
Interesting. From what this bag is made, it will not bend the material, how do I reach the food. There is no access, no you can not. What I see, there is the other wall? My stuffed dog, here are hid! Already Enzo goes for you :-)
What it got so dark?
About me .. I do not know a dirty word that best captures what I think !!!!!!
but turned a blind door. Why not try to smell his breath, what with the fact that so many times before anything came of it? You need to have an optimistic approach to life. Vacuum limit my access to the cracks in which I could put the nose, but I have to push the door on their way to be opened. Are you sure you took a bag? Perhaps only after the list came down? That's not optimism, it is naive ..
I know, I lay for a moment and think, maybe some idea he would come into my head.
But the cramped, dark and smells of the food so much and is out of reach.
In fact, it is dark as it sleeps .. is now on the other side I turn .. such luxury after all here I can afford. It could be worse, after all, hmm, something tells me that there is not less a place where I could block than where I'm sitting.
What to think that the time run faster? Maybe on the glacier? There was a space, and yet I need it now :-). Oh yes ... sleep is good for everything.

-Enzusiu, I am.
I dream it, well I heard that someone finally appeared at home?

-Enzo, Enzo .. oh poor thing probably happened in the bedroom zatrzasnąłeś .. as I saw that so it blows, it is worried that this may happen.
Ha ha ha .. what a joke ..

-You're not here .. Enzo Enzusiu where you hid ...
hid, well .. lying between the boxes and vacuum, I am calm and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting ...

- There you are ... I'm so sorry ..
And I have not :-)) Hurrrrrrrra I'm already on the loose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment