Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vitamin E Capsules Use On Face

MArLBOroRK & Marder / update

Hi.
last few days I spent in Hawaii, on the occasion I visited Malbork for what goes in and lock (the son did not see, and hopefully with that saw)
I was twenty years ago, and today? Today I am disgusted
as the castle itself is nicely maintained both in ton, near parks, some gravel embankment ... generally "dojnia" eurasów. I understand that the monument should he earn a living, but that the milk must have something - is something over which city should work on.
Walking - plugging in the power conductor (for a fee of course) is at least embarrassing. If you do not want to walk for a living, "gadaczem" get an iPod with headphones (of course, for a fee)
If you're not a document but do not want to listen to the story - do not enter. You need to have the document and is the picture .... and what I went there to take a credit and earn a vote of confidence!?
I want to look at the monument / nut! What good
- pub in the courtyard - a delicious porridge objadłem with onions and sausage. Knights TACA (probably a mistake, but something in this pattern) proved to be a mini-plate. Tonne of green, and 4 pieces of meat - and it's good;).
trip with disappointment and everything topped with massive defects in roads leading to, and rain.
did a lot of photos so you will not bleated series, just for information:






The next installment I'll write a bit about the opening of fishing season and promises unfulfilled


Today I sat down to play.






I added a bit moczarowych low bushes, roots, a little grass and currently dry.
going to also add a bit of deciduous plants, and finally begin błocić vehicle. There's always something and plan a course of something, and plans liftin thread - maybe this is just my way of modeling, I do not know.

Regards Rafal Jankowski




0 comments:

Post a Comment