Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Annual Payment Received Letter

longish post about the same długawym title. Opening the season unfulfilled promises of 2011 + + Scene update

Hi.
little long but reasonably (my blog and my point of view)
promise. ... I promised myself that zdetaluję and substantially improved HL tank scale 1 / 16 RC - did not work out.
Hurrying after successive projects always pushed it aside, too bad.
This time I took the vehicle to the plot together with his son to ride on the obstacles.
model painted in so far as to lose the color orange which offers the manufacturer of the hand and quickly went on the hoses. Well meet at the field and the short grass. The film, which is already present in wet / moist soil. On dry even more beautiful throwing dust and earth from each other - some other time (maybe even a tank zwaloryzuję this time), the movie winds up in such conditions. Wet
ground tank, plus a native of 2WS = falling caterpillars. Despite the strong tension
syfek sawmill which had mustered in the corners every now and then ruthlessly pulling caterpillars. Anyway, fun was the front;)







Season opening fishing.



I had, I would not be together ...
I packed on a fast two rods, jedneą 6 meters spławikówkę and spinning.
Without baits, only the corn and the effect was predictable ... zero. Bujnęło float a few times (I caught the bottom) and then rolled up the set and went on krzaczory. A few kicks trójeczką spinner and now hangs at bandit oqń smoked. I released, I throw away and the situation repeats itself again. That day I caught them about ten, I lost my spinner and one ripperka.
The fish went with me my wife, this time he caught nothing because the weather was not favorable, and clearly shows eloquently the situation of this photo:



colleague's spouse wrapped in all sorts of "rainy and wind wstrzymywacze" After
return from the fish, and how (vegetarians please close your eyes and it's not meat, and syrup from the mass of GS):



And to all manner of rituals had been done - killing in the name of (for cans course):



returned rested and already I'm waiting to go back there again ... two more months of the hill.

About scence.
He did not fail to visit the forests and meadows, which resulted in a jumble of dried weight of plants, which will become elements of my dioramek.
After drying, the leaves a bit of land planted, waiting for the painting but the stubborn could already be as they are ... But he wants to be more lively color:




Phew ... this time so much. Yours

Raphael Jankowski.



0 comments:

Post a Comment