Thursday, March 10, 2011

Structure Of The Chicken Pox Virus

Number 203 - People Press Play " These Days, "

pressed the handle uncertain whether the order came to the right place. The place resembled a squat more than a club. Back. This is not the place not at all reminiscent of the club. It was a squat - but certainly not building a temporary concert party. Portable distributor of beer in one corner, a white screen in the second, in the middle of a few people eating pizza at the wooden table. Virtually the only piece of furniture present in extremely harshly furnished room. I guess I came too early - I thought. I looked at my watch, well, just 15 minutes before time, and here pustawo. I went to the makeshift bar - beer please - quit broken Danish, the answer I got a plastic cup of diluted Carlsberg. I stood back and thought about the hardships of finding this place. The road here it was, without doubt, lans, bans, coke, whores and lasers. In this part of Copenhagen, is teeming with drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. Neon signs are missing or not. Meanwhile, hours have passed, and only began to go down to the people. Some were located on the floor, some went out into the yard. Slowly began to get dark. Two hours after the scheduled start time petite girl - the same who previously ate pizza, she stood before the microphone, and speakers began to flow Single synth sounds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment