Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blossom Pv Ayumi Hamasaki English Sub

Number 200 - Ultravox One Small Day "

It took exactly 424 days since I sat down at the computer to move first blog entry. 165 entries next adventure continues, and I look back and doing a brief summary of a sudden, I realized how many of these short texts allowed me to remember the various events of the past, which seemed to persist longer under a powerful layer of dust.

Some of the entries I am sincerely proud of me corrected, deleted the part - some of the time I was really embarrassed. I'm not a writer, journalist and full-time or supernumerary, written language I use sometimes a bit awkwardly, but I can no longer refrain from writing, and my girlfriend gets angry from time to time, when more or less every two days I sit down to a computer and sklecam another story about another song.

songs. As reminded me of the zz time certain events, as recalled ourselves of certain songs. The older ones have been taken - I hope - honored. Instead, these fresh longer took place in my little story. Their choice has never been easy and probably the last entry in his head will still be sitting next list 365th I wanted to write about them long ago - about half a year ago I found a list in the Word file, somehow resulting in the days późnolicealnych containing 100 favorite songs. Some of them will or have already been described. It was the 200th

And as the number 200 probably one of the most dramatic songs from Ultravox Quartet emotion przebijającym - for my taste - the legendary "Vienna". It is something sad, depressed, but at the same time lifting the spirits and is described fairly simple means, but sometimes this is the deepest reaches.

list goes on. Perhaps its completion will take me another 424 days or more. The entry and the song number 1 but will be displayed. One day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment