Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Make Your Own Wrestlingfig



Hey.
As I wrote, so I did - I started building the car.
terrible form of transfer except in every possible direction. The pits, etc. nadlewkach. it does not even mention, because it's small things.
had equated the cab line stamping line embossed on the mask.
PoratowaƂem the polystyrene to do so.
Dostawczak to be quite heavily used (not scrap) so I pasted his shabby upholstery. I took the el. inside the cab on their own, because the manufacturer did not foresee. Arrange and mount windows - kits are a total flop: (The truth is that in order to model quite faithfully reflects the model of Ford should build it from scratch, leaving the form of booths and masks, and while there are errors in the extrudates)
coming to suspension and there is only the flowers are! Happy
not improve, I want to jump to Hungary ... so I'll do the minimum necessary (so far)



So it is now presents. As you can see shit everywhere - everywhere, because I totally grinds, digs, etc.

Regards. RJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment