Friday, March 25, 2011

Conan Visits Wax Museum Cnn

Number 196 - Faith No More "Digging The Grave"

recently rode the train tonight, nice and pleasant until a child is started without a break in German to say: - see the train, see the train - and so over and over again all the way, almost 25 minutes. Let me just say that after 10 minutes I wanted to jump out the window - just no longer have to listen to this.

This event has prompted me to ask the question about the limits of tolerance to their own children. How did it happen that the parents of the kid's will not shake, and I was getting the proverbial kurwicy? The easy way explained it to me recently a colleague: - Is my child wku.wia me? yes, sometimes even doing anything to me wku.wić, and I know that I have to keep calm, so I leave you for a walk hoping someone out there with the clip, and I was in retaliation I could without remorse he pushed Olic .. .

no more strength, even the most tough sag with the children, and an oasis of peace begin to crackle and spit fiery lava. I bet that a Lionel Richie after the action at the supermarket to throwing on the floor and a loud voice wrzeszczącym son in a white chocolate umazanym garniaku after breakages na parkingu i po telefonie do żony, gdy na pytanie "hello, is it me you're looking for?" usłyszałby odpowiedź odmowną, mógłby wejść do studia i nagrać dokładnie coś takiego.



0 comments:

Post a Comment