Monday, March 21, 2011

Broken Blood Vessel Images

Number 198 - Lamb "Small"

There are many conditions necessary to ensure that people fell in love and created a happy relationship, but certainly not one of them a common taste in music. Do not have to look far: with my girlfriend we have a lot in common, but it never was the music - it just does not like my "country" and "high school rock" and that every song must be your bit and the keys from the 80 " and I do not like the new jazzami, salsami, rumbami and other Latino. The curves are our preferences, however, several points of contact, and among them is the duo Lamb. But there is no easy, our favorites from their repertoire no longer coincide. So why are we happy together? I suspect that it is is about - as my professor once put it - an extraordinary power of CFCs.



0 comments:

Post a Comment