Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phone Job Interview Email Reply

Number 205 - Everclear" Sunshine (That Acid Summer) "

I could never keep a log. In szczenięcych years was the domain of girls, and the only form of acceptable dzienniko-diary of a young boy it notes on the cast brought in colleagues from the colony. Then, even if the record was planning something, mostly forgot about it. Maybe subconsciously I was afraid that period for the replenishment of the log is going to happen something that I would not like to miss me.

Though not, once I managed to keep a calendar year. Navy, thick diary of a Swedish castle nalejkami Lacko and SIA Glass started to fill short notes, plans social events, Remind, but also a brief mention of various events such as this, when I was with a friend at the cinema in Krakow ARS and sure you wanted us to donate tickets screening of Harry Potter, and we refused, and after a few hours, we realized that this was a nice Mr Andrzej Wajda. Or how ski lift operator guy threw me and my friend - well, then sticks, riding a T-bar lift!

to this calendar were placed in a song of the day. Note of March 29, 2003 is short - "Sunshine (That Acid Summer).



0 comments:

Post a Comment