Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blue Prints For Wrestling Rings

195 - Goldfrapp "Koko"

Once, in a student magazine I happened to make the text of Goldfrapp and somewhat naive to put the thesis on the second floor, "Koko" given the composition of the album "Supernatural."

was quite some time, and I somehow accidentally stumbled on "Koko" and I thought, how much That argument is still valid for me. In short, the problem was that "Koko" breaks free from the hedonistic, full glam-disco-pop album, and glitter, the context is more a warning than an invitation to play. Apocalyptic, residual refrain - "soon be nothing of this world" persistently circulated in my head, and buzujące sinusoidal waves of synthesizers, economical text, a disturbing vocal outro - it all seemed to say, that is about something important.

If you really want to see something, even where there is nothing there and so we shall see. Is distinguished by "Koko" succumbing to the sinister melody and added a philosophical message to the exaggerated belief that the team far more than "you're my favorite moment, you're my saturday? Maybe you just wanted to demonstrate and to create interesting text, earned naciąganego arguments to claim? Probably yes, though I do not know this with certainty. I have no idea if they ever find out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment