Friday, February 25, 2011

Reasons Of Black Stool

Number 208 - King Crimson Matte Kudasai "

I suspect that everyone hides the need for elegance, but elegance, not everyone can be highlighted, with the result that they are not so rare cases przestylizowania. I'm not an expert on fashion, but I do not need to know that the expensive clothes are not everything, and t-shirt for 1500 gold is not necessarily look good.

For my taste, the music is similar. Baroque splendor and glitter are rarely equivalent to the class and style. Sometimes it works simple rule: the less the better - minimalism will always be a symbol of timeless elegance.

In "Matte Kudasai" I hear a perfect reflection of this principle on the basis of music: every guitar phrase is in place, the efficiency does not go to low-cost effectiveness, the musicians deftly jump over the trap zmanierowania, do not give up technology, but deftly combine it with a soul. Most importantly, this elegance has nothing to do with boredom. And inspiring. Next time me think twice before you bet Converse interconnect technology.



0 comments:

Post a Comment