Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sebaceous Cyst Disappear

finals continued ...

...okazało się dzisiaj, że równolegle from "The Voice of Holland " fought for first place in the contest called "Popstars ." What's more, apparently is the third series of the same program, but I still did not know about its existence! Because I just know that closer to the well-known "American Idol" (apparently it is even its precursor), and that was aired by TV channel unknown to me (siakiś SBS 6 ...??), much I can write about what it consisted of everything. What I can criticize the "interesting":








and the winner is:








...nie, nie Ben Saunders...







... just too much to a man is not mistaken ...








... the new PopStar of the Netherlands is ...







D E A N S A U N D E R S



Yes, brother.
Yes, I will not judge. I leave you with the following:


0 comments:

Post a Comment