Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cruise Spots In Sacramento

Flappie

Despite the lack of a strong tradition of Christmas, the Dutch form a Christmas song. Christmas songs on the "Last Christmas", that is definitely not-carols. Just a simple song.
One of these songs, which not so long ago became a Christmas hit in the Netherlands, is " Flappie . "The song was written in 1985 by comedian Youp'a van 't Hek'a and he talks about the past experience of the author, which firmly cemented in his (and others) Memory:



That was in 1961, on Christmas morning, I remember it well, my rabbit cage was empty. My mother forbade me to go to the clipboard (for bicycles), and promised that, as I will politely entertain, I get something good. I also do not know where Flappy can hide. She said, that will ask my dad, but he was busy with something on the clipboard (for bicycles). I had another hour or so by the same rabbit look. Rabbit for sure somewhere along the grass runs.

R: "But I closed the cage just as I do every night. Last night he even went back to check. I do not know why I did it, long before the cage stood, though I already knew what I know now. "

It was Christmas Day 1961, we were looking Flappie also looking for my dad with me. I've looked in the woods, over water, but not in the clipboard (for bicycles). "But there certainly will not sit." I nodded. We looked together, until the coffee. Family with coffee, but I had no desire. I thought about Flappie'm and the fact that the night will be cold and may freeze. Drooping head, tears of sorrow.


R: "But I closed the cage ..."


It was Christmas Day 1961, was loudly while eating, but I did not care. I thought about my Flappie'm, about my own little Flappie'm. Where could he run? I could not swallow. Then, after the soup, main dish came. My dad jokingly said, "See Youp, here is your Flappie." I saw a silver brytwankÄ™, and her rabbit in three parts. For the first time I looked at my father as the man's horrible!

I ran kicking and screaming to the bed, I spent the first hour crying. Once again, I stood on top of the stairs, cursing and shouting, "Flappie was my !!!". Again, I stood at the window long before the cage. But the cage was empty ...

It was Boxing Day 1961, my mother remembers it well. Dad's bed was empty. I told her that she can not fall to the clipboard (for bicycles). And I like going to play, he will receive something good ...




------------------------------------------- -----------------------------


This year someone the construction company decided to use the theme Flappie'go for your ad. The effect can be seen here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment